Whilst you are welcome to browse this site, in doing so you acknowledge that all text, data, images, audio, video and other material on the site or such material is protected by copyright held by Capital Cranes & Hoists or such material is used by Capital Cranes & Hoists with the permission of the copyright owner.
Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, customer feedback, or as otherwise permitted under the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of this website or any of its material may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purpose without the prior written permission of Capital Cranes & Hoists.
You may download the material displayed on the site for your non-commercial personal use only, provided you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By accessing and browsing this site, you accept without limitation those terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Capital Cranes & Hoists concerning your use of this site is superseded by these terms and conditions.
- Material contained on this site is protected by Copyright held by Capital Cranes & Hoists unless otherwise noted and you may not use this material except as provided in these terms and conditions without the permission of Capital Cranes & Hoists
- Requests for authorisation should be directed to the Administration Officer of Capital Cranes & Hoists.
- Your use and browsing of this site is at your own risk. Neither Capital Cranes & Hoists or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, inconsequential, consequential loss, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever arising out of your access to and use of this site even if Capital Cranes & Hoists has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This paragraph does not exclude liability which cannot be excluded pursuant to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act (Commonwealth) or any other implied warranties and conditions which cannot be excluded by operation of law.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks (“Trade Marks”) displayed on this site are trademarks of Capital Cranes & Hoists. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use the Trade Marks displayed on this site without the prior written permission of Capital Cranes & Hoists.
- Baptistcare has not reviewed any links on this site to other sites and is not responsible for the contents of any other sites linked to this site. Capital Cranes & Hoists is simply providing these links to you as a convenience and Capital Cranes & Hoists does not directly or indirectly warrant the accuracy of any information obtained from any other site.
- These terms and conditions are subject to and governed by the laws of Western Australia and you agree, should any dispute arise in relation to the site and Capital Cranes & Hoists, to submit to the jurisdiction of the Western Australian Courts.
- Should any provisions of these terms and conditions be found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable then those provisions shall be severed from the remaining terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.